Geary 40 release candidate has been released, at long last! It is available to install as a nightly build for testing before the final release: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/GetIt
Please do test it out, and let us know if you find any show stoppers: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/ReportingABug
@Saroufim @geary It was hard to find, but this looks like a good summary: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/-/blob/mainline/desktop/org.gnome.Geary.appdata.xml.in.in#L91-106
* Visual refresh including updated icon and interface
* Add support for half-screen, portrait and small displays
* Improved performance when displaying large conversations
* Upgraded full-text search engine
* Improved search for languages such as Thai and Chinese
* Improved keyboard shortcuts
* Improved server compatibility
* Numerous bug fixes, interface improvements, translation updates
@nickhaflinger No plans, sorry. Primary Geary development is aimed at supporting widely used and deployed, standards-based features at the moment.
However, if they expose tags via the Bridge using (say) IMAP keywords in the same way as other servers or clients, then if someone stepped up to contribute an implementation, it would likely get accepted.
There's some details about other clients handle it here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/-/issues/673
Wir bieten einen kleinen Gemeinschaftsraum - Be excellent to each other, und werfen Sie einen Blick auf https://dizl.de/about/more/ was das hier bedeutet. Die primären Instanzensprachen sind Deutsch und Englisch.